They’ll be able to assess the damage and then either repair or replace your roof.
Roofs come in many different styles, colors and shapes so they’ll be able to match whatever you’re after.
By keeping a roofer on standby, you’re guaranteed that any rooftop emergency will be handled quickly and professionally so you can focus on other important tasks at hand!
Here are 5 measures you can take to help extend the life of your roof:
1. Keep trees trimmed. Overhanging branches can damage roofs, so make sure to keep trees trimmed.
2. Inspect gutters and downspouts regularly. Clogged gutters and downspouts can cause water damage to your roof.
3. Repair any leaks right away. Leaks can cause a lot of damage to your roof, so it’s important to fix them as soon as possible.
4. Make sure the roof is properly ventilated. Improper ventilation can cause the shingles on your roof to deteriorate prematurely.
5. Have the roof inspected every year. Your roof should be inspected at least once a year to make sure there aren’t any underlying issues that could cause serious damage if ignored.
BONUS TIP: Here’s some additional advice for protecting your home during the winter months.
1. Make sure all the snow is cleared off your roof. This will help prevent ice dams from forming, which can cause water damage to your roof and home.
2. Keep an eye on the weather forecast. If a major snowstorm is expected, make sure to clear the roof of any snow in advance.
3. Call a roofing contractor to remove the snow for you. If there’s too much-accumulated snow, you may want to hire a professional to clear it off your roof for you until the weather warms up and it can be done safely.
Roofing contractors are the experts in all things that have to do with roofs and roofing materials. They’ll be able to assess the damage and then either repair or replace your roof. Roofs come in many different styles, colors and shapes so they’ll be able to match whatever you’re after. By keeping a roofer on standby, you’re guaranteed that any rooftop emergency will be handled quickly and professionally so you can focus on other important tasks at hand! Below we’ve compiled 5 measures for extending the life of your roof: 1) Keep trees trimmed; 2) Inspect gutters & downspouts regularly; 3) Repair leaks right away; 4) Make sure there is proper ventilation (including clearing snow during winter months);5) Have roof inspected every year.
Bonus Tip: Protect your home during winter months by 1) Clearing snow off the roof, 2) Watching the weather forecast, 3) Calling a contractor to clear snow for you.
Looking for a reliable roofing contractor? Contact ABC Roofing today! We offer a wide range of roofing services, including roof repair, replacement, and installation. We’ll be happy to assess the damage and help you choose the best roofing solution for your home. Give us a call today!